What do I get? ::
Why Videography? :: How
do you operate on the day of?
What will my video be like? :: Where are you rated & reviewed?
What is your pricing structure like? :: Can I see some of your work?
With Seattle Wedding Videography, you get a lot more than a lot of the competition offers. We don't just offer 10-minute highlight reels; instead, you actually get your full wedding day on disc for as long as we were there recording, so that you can relive all of it. It's a custom-produced movie, 2-hours at minimum usually, featuring all of the key events from your day, unabridged and stylistically edited. Sure, you'll have some segments that are segue footage and you'll have clips that offer a brief glimpse at the "in-between" times, but you'll be able to relive and enjoy, in entirety, your First Look, Ceremony, License Signing, Grand Entrance, Toasts, First Dance, Mother/Son Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Bouquet Toss, Garter Belt, Send-Off, and more. Your disc will be full chaptered, allowing you to jump backward and forward in time. Each disc, whether it's DVD or BluRay, and on a single disc or multiple discs, will have a Menu Screen featuring titles allowing you to jump to specific segments. The Menu Screen will incorporate professional photographs from your photographer. And it's your music on the disc! Whatever songs were important to you on the day of will be included on your disc in the segments where they belong. At the end of production, we take your 5-7 favorite photos and create full-color DVD packaging as well, so it looks like an actual Hollywood release...as it should! Most importantly, you receive a Review Video from us that you can actually make changes on! We allow every one of our customers to review what we've made, and make any changes that they'd like, i.e. deletion of scenes, music changes, stylizations, fonts, coloration, effects, audio/visual changes, etc. Not every videography company allows you to do this. We're collaborative, and that's the way we believe it should be. After all, it's your most important day! Email us if you'd like to see some full ~2-hour wedding video samples.
Ahh, the age-old question. The answer is simple: Your day will be a big blur and then it's done! It's the #1 regret expressed from clients who refer other clients to us and we hear it a lot: "So and so told us to get videography because it's their biggest regret of the one thing they didn't do." Videography allows you to relive your day. It entails moving photos. There is life behind it. Photography is an absolute must for weddings (and we partner with incredible photographers!), but videography is equally, if not more, critical. It fills the gaps in between, and allows you to not just see a snapshot of a moment in time, but the flow of the day from start to finish. It is a moving documentation of where people were at in their lives and in yours. It allows you to look back and see who all attended your wedding, what people looked like, what they sounded like, etc.. Videography also allows for congratulations to be caught on camera, providing guests the opportunity to talk to you and wish you well, and for these comments to be inserted in your video for you to cherish forever. Even if they didn’t get to talk to you on your Big Day (or vice-versa), they now can! Videography allows those who were not able to attend due to geographical distance (or other factors) to see the wedding. We capture behind the scenes interviews, the processional and recessional, the reception, the dances, the toasts, the excitement, the sights, the sounds, the laughter, your story, personal moments, and more, all in a smooth flowing storyline which captures the moving essence of the day, not just in a single snapshot. Photography does not allow you to relive the wedding in the same way that videography does. The day will be a whirlwind and you won't remember a lot that happened, but now you can relive it again on DVD or BluRay. We do Engagement Videos too!
Click here for a downloadable explanation on the importance of videography. But that's just the art - you need a company that can match skill-set with excellent customer service. That's why you can count on us for:
- Lightning-quick responses and professional communication.
- Convenient & competitive pricing for filming and subsequent post-production.
- Free coffee meeting upon booking!
- Want to edit the footage yourself? No problem...we'll film and you can edit it. A release-of-rights surcharge will be assessed in lieu of production charges.
- Out of the Seattle area? No worries...we've gone east to Chelan, north to Friday Harbor, west to extreme Port Angeles, and south to Portland.
- Inconspicuous and "fly on the wall" approach - we love it when so many of our compliments say "we didn't even know they were there", or we're called "video ninjas."
- You honestly won't find a kinder, friendlier, and more professional wedding videography company, and our numerous client reviews always echo that!
- Competent, trained & experienced videographers. Steady hands. No jostling or jittery movement. Smooth pans and zooms. Cinematic, sweeping, epic views.
- Multi-venue weddings. Got a wedding here and a reception there, even with a gap in between? No problem.
- 3CCD Technology, Widescreen 1080p HD (High-Definition) AVCHD Film Quality.
- Footage recorded to reliable Class 10 32GB SDHC Cards.
- On-Time arrival, and attention to detail for every aspect of your special day.
- Free Video Booth! We collect well-wishes from your family and friends at your reception and bring out the best possible wishes of love and blessings caught on tape! It takes a special personality to do this, and we pride ourselves in it.
- A Full Coverage 2-hour movie(s) of your entire day including a Highlight Reel/Prelude (bonus - most companies either charge extra for this or only produce this!), Getting Ready, First Look, Ambience & Decorations, Family & Friends, The Ceremony, Signing of Marriage License, Reception with all Key Events such as Grand Entrance, First Dance, Mother/Son Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, Toasts, Bouquet Toss, Garter Belt, Money Dance, Ethnic Events, Dancing, and then of course your Grand Send-Off in your decorated car. You decide when you want us to arrive, and when you want us to leave.
- High-end post-production video editing software such as Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- You receive a Review Video from us that you can actually make changes on! We allow every one of our customers to review what we've made, and make any changes that they'd like, i.e. deletion of scenes, music changes, stylizations, fonts, coloration, effects, audio/visual changes, etc. Not every videography company allows you to do this.
- Fast turnaround! Review Video is usually under 2 weeks! Final version dependent on timeline for photographer's photos.
- A wedding video that actually looks like a Hollywood release
- Multiple color copies and professional disc cover design.
- We partner with your photographer to obtain high-res photos for incorporation into your disc menu and packaging.
- Standard or BluRay output.
- Finished version on viewable discs and archival file exports for mobile playback on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
If you're getting hitched and are in need of HD wedding or engagement videography, Seattle Wedding Videography is the company for you! With years of experience, great pricing and prosumer equipment, we have what you need to make your memories last forever! We are a top-rated Seattle wedding and engagement videographer who can film and record your important day in HD and then produce an incredible video to commemorate it forever! We won 2011, 2012 & 2013's "Best Wedding Videographer" Award for King 5 / Best of Western Washington, because, frankly, our clients simply love us. Located in Shoreline, Washington, we've been doing audio/video work since 1997, and have provided videographer services for several weddings all throughought Seattle and Washington State. Thanks for choosing Seattle Wedding Videography - A Professional Seattle Wedding Videographer to Capture Your Wedding!
Owner, Seattle Wedding Videography